Monday, November 5, 2012

My Yellow "Chrysanthemum" Beret

Have you ever seen a close-up photo of a chrysanthemum flower?


It's a beauty, isn't it?
This yellow beret is inspired by the pattern of the chrysanthemum petals.
I wonder if you can see it. (:

Anywho, here are photos of me enjoying it!

As I have mentioned in my Neon Pink Beret post, I didn't follow any pattern for this beret as well.
I loveee free-styling! (:

Sadly, I have to stop making berets for now. I've got an order for 12 crochet rose brooches, and I'm making them whenever I can. Only 3 more to go now! 

This is the second last week of school before final exams, so I don't even have Monday blues. Cos that means holiday is coming up and that means I'll be in Aussie with my fiancĂ© in a month time! I hardly can't wait! Oh yes, that also means I should be studying for finals, but we shall just ignore that part for now, okay?

Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment