Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Wearable Doily

I've got myself Interweave Crochet Summer 2012 a few days ago and it has the most beautiful patterns for Summer.

One project definitely caught my eyes. It is this beautiful St.Tropez Tunic. The pattern is pretty easy to follow - it is just making multiple of doilies and joining them together.


Of course I'll give myself a go at making that whole dress, but for now, I love making wearable jewelries for my shop, and for myself!


I made 2 full doilies using my Milford Soft 3 ply yarn.  They turned out pretty smaller than I would like, but I still adore them! 



And then I made 2 half doilies and already turned one of them into necklace. I love the look of it so much!


I love doilies, whether they are vintage or newly crocheted. They are so delicate, elegant and not to mention how pretty they can be! I'm so excited to finally make a wearable doily! Now I can show my love for doilies every time I go out. (:
I think I will list them on my Etsy shop soon enough and gonna make more for myself too.

black-hearts-divider

2 comments:

  1. Its beautiful...making one is still on my dream list! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Nidhi :D
      Don't forget to share with me when you do make one! (: Would love to see it.

      Delete