Sunday, July 15, 2012

My Very First Craft Fair



Hey everyone!
Last Saturday on the 7th, I participated in a Victor Harbor Craft Market.
The Craft Market is only once a month.

I always thought my first craft fair would be in Singapore. After all, I am more familiar with the places and people there.
But Mitch thought it was a great opportunity for me to go out there and get some sales and also receive some feedback. Now that it is all over, I am so grateful he pushed me into it. He helped me with everything, from buying supplies to setting up my booth, and also watched the stall with me for most of the time.

I was so nervous, of course...I felt like I did not have enough time to prepare..I came up with million and one reasons why I should not join the craft market. But I'm so glad I did. I sold two of my products, you can check them out HERE and HERE. I get so many positive feedback from customers and also from other crafters. It was such a great feeling. I made so many new friends too. Other crafters at the fair have been participating every month and they helped me out a lot and encouraged me. I feel so silly to be so scared and nervous about it all...

I wanted to take hundreds of photos, but it was my first time and I didn't quite want to stand out more than I should.

How about you? How was your first craft fair like? I'd love it if you share with me in the comment section. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment